Saturday, April 23, 2011

Money doesn't like to stay with Me :(


I'm sick now
having fever
body was hot
Mommy gave me panadol
I should be sleeping now
but I'm not
I don't know why
feel like vomit
my stomach so uncomfortable right now

Planed to go back to school today
but the rain was too heavy
planed failed
went pavilion

Guess what I bought?

Just few hours
I bought 2 Nike shirts, 3 clothes, 1 shoes and 1 legging
spend almost RM350+ +
and I'm totally Bankruptcy now
still left a Zara Clothe forget to buy
~.~

Yeah, I am a Shopaholic.

I really LOVE all the things I bought today 
I'm so Happy and at the same time I'm so Heartache
money gone
:((

Camera out of Battery
so that I can't upload those photo I took today
will be upload tomorrow

Thankyou Mr.Nic belanja me Dinner
and
Thankyou Mr.Soon for fetching today
Appreciate
:))

..Hmm..
not in a good mood

I was thinking
It's my stomach hungry or really not comfortable?
why I feel abit hungry but feel like vomit also?
ˇ^ˇ

gonna rest now
Good Night World

2 comments: