Saturday, April 16, 2011

My life would suck without YOU [EGJH].


Early in the Morning
I'm awake
Hubby went Class ady
But I didn't send him to class today
Sleep Late
Felt a bit guilty
sorry Hubby
Sorry to Hubby's senior too
create trouble to you
I know Hubby don't like to trouble people
Hmm
Won't be happen again

Baby
You're not trouble for me
I love you to trouble me
Just like me Like to trouble you
That's a chance for us to meet
a fair
I can trouble you
You can trouble me
We're Happy Future Family
:P
*mine precious too*
but still wanna says:
"ILY"
with Sincere heart
So glad to hear you say you love me, Even though I was a trouble
=)

Daddy keep asking me to have my breakfast and get back to sleep
Hmm
Although I have abit tired
But not going to sleep now
Waiting for Hubby finish his class
we nap together

Amazing Love with YOU

Good Relationship = Commitment + Communication + Compromise.

Guys have no idea how long something they said can stay in a girl's mind!

I tend to love what I don't have. The bad thing, sometimes I forget to love what I do have.

God's way of telling you that you already have everything you need.

Happy moments, praise God. Difficult moments, seek God. Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

I wanna move on but I’m scared I’ll never find anyone like you.

Sometimes I just need you to hug me and tell me you'll always be there. 

I'm loving YOU - Yes, Only U.

No comments:

Post a Comment