Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Clap for Me =D


Clap your Hand
Clap it loudly for Me
because Because BECAUSE
I have 1 month Didn't club
Who say I can't did it?
I'm telling you now
I REALLY DID IT
Say No to Clubbing
=)

Very Heavy Rain Today
When Lightning I cried like a baby girl
I faster called Hubby
He knew I scared Lightning
But he is not beside me
Can't do anything
He comfort Me
Sayang Me
Ask me to sleep Not to think about it
So luckily the rain has stopped after 10 minutes++
Thanks Hubby
When I text Hubby I'm hungry
He came to Fetch me for Supper
So that I don't need to eat Maggie for my supper again
Thanks Hubby again
You're the Best
=D

Alright
I have Nothing to post Today
I wanna finish my drama tonight
and go to bed early
Abit tired now

Good Night World
Sleep Tight
^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment