Monday, March 14, 2011

Hubby♥


FB is So Damn SLOW!!
Making me get Angry
... ...
Luckily still have Twitter
But I'm not playing now
Steph is not there tweets with Me
=((

Hubby went out ady
I tot he is coming to find me today
(actually he wanted)
But Mr.L not Happy
He wanna spend some time to Him
I'm Unhappy
He coaxed Me
Feel Much Better
Hmm
Currently
He is at outside Now
ˇ^ˇ

I don't know why being with Him I was like a little girl
Correctly, it should be like a Baby
He coaxed Me every time
I feel very Sorry
BUT
I enjoyed Every time he coaxed me
I Love Him
=D
He would never do anything to prove that he love me
But I can feel it from some small details
He Love Me
=P

Hubby
Sorry for sometime making you headache
 I know I'm a trouble
But you still here with Me
Forgive Everything
Love Me Always
Thank you so much
♥ You
=))

2 comments: