Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home Sweet Home ♥


Hmm..
Be very Good Girl staying at home the whole day

Watching 冲上云霄 while Blogging
=DD

The last Night
Hubby is coming back tomorrow
I'm Excited
Have been a week I didn't meet him ady
Dream of him this Morning
=P
I M Y
BUT
I'm lazy to clean up my messy room
Sometime I just wish to have a maid
Help me to do all the things
I don't like to do Housework
But I'm doing Everyday
= =
Clean it up Tomorrow Morning
I think Hubby will come at Afternoon or Night
There is still time to clean 
=)

Seriously
Nowadays without Hubby
I don't know what to post
I know it was very Boring
~.~
Try not post about Him
Post about my Awesome Life
But staying at Home everyday
How awesome will be?
Arggg
Very Annoying
ˇ^ˇ

Give me some idea what to blog Everyday?
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment