Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hello =D


Finally I'm here to Blogging
Sorry for Disappeared
I'm not Hiding myself
Just Everyday Slept until Evening only Woke up
See, I woke up at 0530pm today
That's why I got no time to online
Some more I'm lazy also 
Sorry
=(

What am I doing?
I doing Nothing Everyday
Sleep, Eat, Watch TV, Online, Hang Out with Hubby
That's all I'm doing Everyday

No School, No Work, No Club
Only staying at HOME
Sleep in the Morning, Wake up in the Evening
 What's Life?
Enjoy?
Yes, I'm actually very Enjoyed
=)

Have been 2 week I didn't meet Anyone
Except Family, Hubby, Kitty and Nic
That's why they said I'm disappeared
@.@

I don't know why I don't feel like going out
Just wanna stay at home Enjoy My own life
Life with Computer and Television and Phone and Hubby
Actually Hubby is the Main point
I wanna spend all the time with him right now
Cos start from Next Week he got No time to accompany Me
His friends coming to stay on 13th
and He is going to Church camp on 17th again
That's why I need to spend the time with Him
I think there should be a week we won't meet each other
But he said We still with meet, With his friends together only
Whatever, I wanna stick with Him
=P

Alright
I'm Tired
Time to Sleep Early
Good Night World
Hope you guys Enjoy Everyday
Have a very NiceDay Everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment