Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I want to Sleep =((


Yesterday I was super Tired 
But I can't sleep for the whole night
When I close my eyes
Tears started drop
I don't know why My mind full of Him
I Miss Him
very badly
=((

Daddy Mommy have changed my room design
They move my bed to another side
1 month ago
Seriously, I don't like to sleep on this side
Feel very uncomfortable
Since the room have changed
I didn't sleep well Every Night
That's why I'm tired Everyday
sick of it
I told Them I don't like to sleep here
They said:
"So many eyes watching you sleep everyday, how can you sleep well?"
(cos my wall full of poster)
They asked me to take all the poster away
After that I can sleep very well for sure
I was: " WTF = = " 
Why so superstitious?
really can't understand
FengShui?
Trust myself better
= =
Argue till very tired and boring ady
Whatever they like
I think I sleep sofa more better 
I didn't sleep for very long time ady
!!I want to Sleep!!
That's all I want to do
[Sleep Sleep SLEEP]

Headache again
Take a Nap first


No comments:

Post a Comment